Today, wire rope mesh have gradually replaced traditional nylon nets, plastic nets, barbed wire, etc., and become the main protective net products on the market.
The wire rope mesh is made of stainless steel multi-strand wire rope. After a special hand-woven process, the mesh structure of different densities is made. According to the specific application, the size of the mesh and mesh can be customized.
Why choose stainless steel multi-strand wire rope as the raw material for wire rope mesh?
Multi-strand steel wire rope is a very excellent and ideal product, which is widely used in coal, petroleum, metallurgy, chemical industry, shipbuilding, bridge, electric power, rubber, military industry, tourism, water conservancy, light industry, and other industries.
Multi-strand wire rope has many advantages:
1. The wire rope bearing has a large safety factor and can transmit long-distance loads;
2. The steel wire rope has good corrosion resistance and can work normally in harsh environments with various harmful media;
3. The steel wire rope has excellent softness and is suitable for various applications such as tensile bundling;
4. The steel wire rope performs well in tensile strength, fatigue strength, and impact toughness tests;
6. The steel wire rope is light in weight, easy to carry and transport;
7. The steel wire rope is very durable and has a service life of up to 30 years.
It can be seen that it is an inevitable trend to replace nylon nets with steel wire rope nets, and they will become the safest and most reliable protection product.
For more stainless steel wire rope mesh products, please contact email@example.com