liulin stainless steel wire rope mesh suppliers manufactures high quality wire rope netting used for aviaries protection and other animals enclosure. Our aviary wire mesh, bird cage fencing provides a safe, secure barrier to keep birds within the aviaries while allowing air and light in.
stainless steel aviary netting fence, the similar products: aviary mesh netting, bird cage fencing, aviary mesh for finches, aviary wire panels, aviary netting suppliers, aviary wire mesh suppliers, aviary wire fencing, bird cage mesh panels, zoo aviary netting, aviary protection mesh. Made from 304/316 ss stainless steel, hand-woven, ranging from 3/64" to 1/8" diameter cable, with mesh sizes from 1" to 4" being typical, and in plain stainless steel and black oxide finishes.
Features of our zoo bird aviary netting include:
1.Bird cage fencing are Pliable, transparent grid structures made of stainless steel rope are multifunctional and durable.
2. Create a totally enclosed space for the animals, make it highly closed to the nature.
3. More beautiful and stronger than the chicken wire and non-metal mesh.
4. Premium-quality, never rusted, no need to maintenance, for more than 30 years.
5. Incredibly well suited for zoo, safari park, bird park, garden, protective, decorative and the similar environments.
6. Highly compatible with creative contemporary architecture.
7. customize big size of bird cage mesh panels, bird cage fencing, available to meet your specific application requirements.
Based on the advantages of the above aviary wire mesh, liulin bird aviary netting manufacturers will offers a cost-effective, secure solution for protecting birds.
More details about aviary mesh netting, aviary mesh for finches, bird cage fencing, aviary wire panels, aviary netting suppliers, aviary wire mesh suppliers, aviary wire fencing, bird cage mesh panels, zoo aviary netting, aviary protection mesh, welcome to feel free to contact us.
contact us now:
Sales manager: Linda
Chat with us on website our leave a message;
Sent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org